Point Your Students Toward Their Future
The value of nominating a student to attend an Envision program cannot be overstated. Envision alumni and their parents strongly attest to the positive impact Envision has made in their lives, but even for students who don’t attend, your nomination is a vote of confidence – a reward for their dedication. Nominations build student confidence and inspire them to persevere, and to reach higher in order to fulfill their potential.
Our programs are filled with students who represent a variety of backgrounds and possess a broad range of strengths, interests, and goals. All of our students contribute in their own unique ways to the depth and breadth of the experience.
We encourage you to nominate your high-aspiring students who:
- Show special academic promise, aspirations, and leadership potential
- Can meet the challenges of the program’s rigorous curriculum
- Will be mature and confident contributors to group and program activities
We have programs for students in grades 3–5, middle school, and high school.
Approvals & Accreditations
National Association of Secondary School Principals
All Envision middle school and high school programs have been reviewed and approved by the National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP) on a yearly basis for more than 10 years.
International Association for Continuing Education and Training
Envision has earned accreditation by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). Due to the quality of our staff training processes and systems, IACET has awarded Envision the prestigious status of being an IACET Accredited Provider. This accreditation demonstrates Envision’s quality in these key areas:
- Student Safety and Security: A safe and secure learning environment for every student ensured by a high quality, well-prepared staff
- “Living Curriculum” of Near Age Mentors: Extremely talented, world-class mentors that can empower every student
- Academics: Properly trained program faculty and staff equipped to provide a rigorous and exciting academic learning environment of the highest quality for every student
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement
Envision programs are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI).