Point Your Students Toward Their Future
The value and positive impact to a student (and their parents) of being nominated to attend an Envision program cannot be overstated. The vote of confidence for dedication builds confidence and inspires students to keep working, and to keep reaching higher in order to fulfill their potential.
Our programs are filled with students who represent a variety of backgrounds and possess a broad range of strengths, interests, and goals. All of our students contribute in their own unique ways to the depth and breadth of the experience.
We encourage you to nominate your high-aspiring students who:
- Show special academic promise, aspirations, and leadership potential
- Can meet the challenges of the program’s rigorous curriculum
- Will be mature and confident contributors to group and program activities
We have programs for students in grades 3–5, middle school, and high school.
All Envision programs are built around proprietary curricula that guarantee a hands-on, in-depth learning experience.
The curriculum is designed to empower students to get actively involved in their field of study, and aligns with C3 and Common Core standards. Students are challenged to think analytically and develop personal and professional relationships with other students, and they receive real world experience and skill building in areas such as:
- Analysis and synthesis of information
- Communication and team building
- Networking and consensus building
- Constructing and defending platforms and ideas
- Crisis management and conflict resolution
- Public speaking and debate
Approvals & Accreditations
National Association of Secondary School Principals
All Envision middle school and high school programs have been reviewed and approved by the National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP) on a yearly basis for more than 10 years.
International Association for Continuing Education and Training
Envision has earned accreditation by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). Due to the quality of our staff training processes and systems, IACET has awarded Envision the prestigious status of being an IACET Accredited Provider. This accreditation demonstrates Envision’s quality in these key areas:
- Student Safety and Security: A safe and secure learning environment for every student ensured by a high quality, well-prepared staff
- “Living Curriculum” of Near Age Mentors: Extremely talented, world-class mentors that can empower every student
- Academics: Properly trained program faculty and staff equipped to provide a rigorous and exciting academic learning environment of the highest quality for every student
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement
Envision programs are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI).
Students are directed and supervised by a full-time staff of professional educators, faculty advisors and operations personnel.