CAREER NAVIGATION SYSTEM
Navigating the Challenges of the Increasingly Complex and Dynamic Career Landscape
THE CAREER LANDSCAPE HAS CHANGED FOR STUDENTS AND SCHOOLS
CHOICE: There are more career options than ever before.
The greater opportunity afforded to students makes the identification of a career path more difficult.
COMPETITION: The job market is increasingly global.
The job skills of US teenagers is relatively week compared other OECD nations.
CHANGE: Technology is reshaping the career ecosystem
It has disrupted the career status quo, altering the way people work and live, rearranging value pools, and creating entirely new products and services.
CREATIVITY: 21st Century careers require 21st Century Skills.
The 21st Century will reward students that can innovate, collaborate, and compete on a global scale.
ALL STUDENTS SHOULD REALIZE THE FULL POWER OF THEIR POTENTIAL
Students need support to help navigate the new challenges of the increasingly
complex and dynamic career landscape.
- The dynamic 21st Century career landscape calls for consistency and structure in career planning programs.
- Vast array of career choices demands a systematic approach to help students connect their passions to a career.
- Providing hands-on career exploration is critical to success.
- Limited resources make ongoing support and goal tracking challenging at the individual level.
SUPPORTING A GLOBAL SHIFT FROM CREDENTIALS TO COMPETENCIES
PLAN FOR SUCCESS: Envision Works directly with districts to asses career readiness needs and deliver personalized career readiness programming.
IDENTIFY STUDENT STRENGTHS AND ASPIRATIONS: Provide structured services for students to take inventory of their skills and find their passion.
GAIN EXPOSURE:Provide opportunities for hands-on career exploration experiences.
PROGRESS TRACKING:Facilitate a structured process for career goal setting AND follow up/course correction.
WE START WITH A PERSONALIZED NEEDS ASSESSMENT FOR THE DISTRICT
We meet with key decision-makers and stakeholders within the district and community to assess career readiness needs and build personalized career readiness programming.
We partner with you to gain systemwide alignment and develop a clear 4-point Action Plan for Career Readiness Success:
- Create a work plan to facilitate the launch of a personalized career readiness program.
- Identify responsible parties and action items.
- Identify key milestones and performance indicators.
- Structure a community-wide kickoff to gain consensus on the state of career readiness goals and the path to change
WE HELP STUDENTS FIND THEIR PASSION
Students need to engage in structured self-reflection to identify their interests, their passions, and their personality types.
The CNS COMPASS™ provides students with a personality profile and career inventory assessment that will help them identify their unique passion and connect it to a career trajectory:
- Passion & Personality Map
- Interests & Values Map
- Leadership & Non-Cognitive
- Skills Assessments
- Career Action Plan
- Education Action Plan
- National Career Readiness
WE PROVIDE HANDS-ON CAREER EXPLORATION EXPERIENCES
Students need to have hands-on exposure to different careers to make the best career decisions.
For over 30 years, Envision has provided career exploration experiences to over
800,000 students. Tailored to student
aspiration, district goals, and career
realities, we collaborate to develop indistrict
Career Exploration Programming
- Hands-on career exploration in
partnership with business and
- Access to a network of career
professionals and mentors to
enhance student leadership skills
- Opportunities to attend Envision’s
national career exploration
WE TRACK TOWARDS THE FUTURE
Students need support in building a
realistic plan for success and tracking
their progress against their goals.
We develop and oversee goal setting
sessions for each student to create
a personalized Career Exploration
Plan. The companion Envision Career
Navigator Platform supports ongoing
goal setting and progress monitoring
for students, parents, and advisors.
WE PARTNER WITH DISTRICTS TO DESIGN IMPACTFUL SYSTEM-WIDE SOLUTIONS FOR EARLY CAREER EXPLORATION AND PLANNING.